Ulysse hockey program was launched in 2007-2008 with 17 student-athletes. Since his debute, the program has distinguished himself in the Quebec school system, even Canadian, distinguishing with his network, his reputation, his facilities and lately by being ranked in the “top 10” of the prestigious “Canada Indep Prep Ranking 2015-2016 “.
Ulysses hockey program stands out in both sports and academic plan with a placement rate of 87% of the players in the senior levels (Prep School Can / USA, RSEQ College, QMJHL LHJAQ, CCHL, etc.) and academic success rate of 97%.
In 2016-2017, more than 130 student-athletes will evolve within our different programs (development, M12, M13, M15 Minor, Major M17, M17 AAA and M19 AAA).
Promote academic success and graduation of secondary and postsecondary student athletes in an environment favoring their academic and athletic development.
- Develop work ethics of student athletes by the rigor in the classroom;
- Allow athlete-students to progress in their harmoniously passion;
- Develop life skills, expertise and know-how physics student athletes;
- Allow student athletes to build their identity;
- Encourage the student-athlete to excel in school and in sport;
- Leaders of tomorrow.